Swelling after losing virginity
Hello, I'm 18 years old and I recently lost my virginity to my boyfriend, who was also a virgin. We'd been messing around almost every night for two or three weeks before we had sex, so we were both exhausted and he had some difficulty keeping an erection at first, but after a minute or so it was no longer a problem. The sex didn't hurt and I was in no pain at any point afterwards. The only problem is that my vagina is so swollen that I can't even get a finger inside of it. It doesn't hurt in the least, but the tissue is extremely swollen. When we tried to have sex again the next night, he was even more tired and had even more trouble keeping an erection, but it didn't matter because I'm too swollen for him to get inside of me. The swelling doesn't seem to have gone down. The tissue at the opening of the vagina is quite swollen, but it's the tissue further inside that's the issue; it's so swollen that it almost blocks the vaginal passage entirely. I just want to make sure that this is normal and that I don't have to worry. I don't mind if it takes a few days for the swelling to go down as long as I can still have sex after it's better! Thank you in advance for your help
I have never experienced this but doesn't mean it's not normal.  I guess excessive activity down there could cause swelling or possibly an infection if bacteria got inside.  If the swelling doesn't go away soon, I would call your gynecologist.  
tmv
Also, you may need to add lubrication during sex.