Swelling after waxing?
I've been getting bikini waxes for at least the past year. I got another one last night but this one came with consequences. After she was done, my vagina started burning. The best way to describe it was it felt like there had been acid in the wax. I got home and took a look at it. It’s swollen pretty badly all over, but especially on one side which is also where the burning was the worst. There wasn't any bleeding, but it did look like she took off a couple of layers of skin in one place (the same place with the worst burning and swelling). It's still swollen today and very tender, but the burning like hell feeling has gone away. I have never had this reaction in the dozen or so bikini waxes I've had. Is this something I need to see a doctor about? What can I do to help it?
This is nothing to be worried about. But I prob. wouldn't go there again. There are a few reasons why this happened. One the fact that she either was just too rough pulling off the wax, two she could have left the wax on for too long irritating your skin and then even more irritating your skin when she ripped it off, three the wax could have been to hot and burned your skin. And four, you could be allergic to whatever they put on your skin. Any of these could be the reason. I don't think you need to go to the doctor. The only reason you should go is if the swelling persits for more than a week it starts to ooze, or you exhibit more sever symptoms like a fever or something. You should be fine.

Hope this helped :)
oh by the way to help the pain you could put some aloa vera lotion on it or that cooling gel you put on sunburns.