Swelling and really big!
So yesterday I had sex with my boyfriend, there was alot of foreplay, and it didnt become uncomfortable until the very end, when I wasn't really wet anymore. Well I went to put my clothes back on, and it felt uncomfortable to wear my pants. I noticed the area, I would say labia minora, is HUGE. It doesn't itch, or burn. But, obviously sensitive. It's extremely protruding, and I don't know what to do! It's uncomfortable to walk or sit.
I will reccomends to go talk to a doctor, he will then tell you what's wrong, and after he'll probably reccomends you a cream or something like that!

hope it help
Thank you, ive just been lying here all morning, but i was hoping for an idea to reverse the swelling a little bit just until i see the doctor, cold rags doesn't seem to help.
maybe if you put a little bit of heat on it..?
and did you use a condom? maybe your just making an reaction to the sorte you've take ( if you used one)
This is probably normal. Baby girls are often born with gigantic labias that are very sensitive to the touch as a result of the change in the hormonal balance between the womb and birth. This can happen again any time throughout a female's life when her hormones are imbalanced- during a period or ovulation, during pregnancy, etc. It could be that you just engaged in too much foreplay and it messed up your hormone balance. Most likely, it's normal, but if it's still like that in a couple days, call/see a doctor.