Women's Health Community
Swelling inside my virgina!!!!!!!!!!! Please help !!!!!!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Swelling inside my virgina!!!!!!!!!!! Please help !!!!!!!

About a month ago I felt a growth inside my virgina, not quite deep inside, but not outside either.  I freaked out and showed my husband who began being suspicious of me.  The growth swoll to the size of a grape and busted out pus mixed with blood just before I could have an appointment with my doctor.  My doctor brushed it out that it was just a swelling and my pap smear proved nothing wrong with me.  Now, two days ago, the swelling returned at the same spot in my virgina.  the more  I press on it, the bigger it gets.  In probably a few days it will burst again.  I have read about virgina cyst.  could this be what I have?  Its not easy to get an immediate appointment with my obgyn.  Please share some ideas.   Thank you.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Well, I'm no expert but id say what you have there could either be a cyst, or a small bacterial infection, usually caused in women by longer periods, though not all get it. Surely nothing extravagant, but nonetheless, don't fiddle with it! Leave it be and do your best to ignore it, should it be a bacterial infection, the doctor can prescribe you with some antibiotics to clear it up right away :) should it be a cyst, however, there's probably various ways of having it taken care of ;)
Blank
1273482_tn?1278695750
Don't worry it's a cyst. I've had it twice .My Gyn  said it was embryonic and that I was born with it. It has flaired up badlyb about three times on me, once after a camel ride in Tunisia!!!! not a good move . Anyway doc said he didn't want to take it out as it was deep in the vaginal wall and it wasn't flaring up too badly, antibiotics if it swells up. Whatever you do don't press on it and avoid intercourse even if it is slightly swollen. I still have mine but it hasn't flared up in about three years so I chose not to have gyn remove it. Don't worry , just make an appointment with gyn for an examination.It is freaky though , you'll be grandx
Blank
219241_tn?1413541365
It sounds like a sebacceous cyst. VERY common! Tell your husband to look up some internet medical sites and stop being so selfish and think of you for a change! Once he realises how common pimples/cysts, etc are in women the more he will realise he is lucky you didn't smack him one for his jelousies!
  Hopefully you can get some anti-biotics, either a cream or oral, and it won't come back.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank