Swelling of my clitoris after sex.
Directly after sex, I went to the bathroom, and noticed that my clitoris stung when I touched it. I looked down, and saw that my (either the left side of my clitoris, or the left side of my vagina opening, i'm not sure..) was swollen. The other side was a little bigger than usual, but not nearly as swollen as the left side.. He used a condom even. Is this some sort of infection? Is this normal for a girl who hasn't been very sexually active before? Any opinions would be nice.. i'm really scared.
You might be allergic to the latex in the condoms, or the vigorous action might have caused you to swell (a la a bruise).
i would have suggested an allergic reaction to the condom as well. may want to place ice on the area for relief and the swelling to go down.
I would use benadryl for the allergic reaction to the latex and try bathing in aveeno oatmeal bath.  It's amazing for irritated skin.
I am in the same situation as I speak... It is from rough sex, or maybe perhaps being dry for parts of the time.  I've had it once before and it is extremely uncomfortable, but eventually it will go down with the swelling.. might take awhile depending on how swelled it is.  I suggest ice and advil!
I have also had this before and again am in the same situation. When I had it before I went to the hospital and they gave me steroids to bring down the swelling and perkaset for the pain, they said to use benadryl if it happened again. Off to the chemist!