Swollen, Bruised Vagina Lip
I'm 21, two nights ago I had sex (sorry for being explicit, but I was dry and the sex was pretty rough) and the next morning my right vagina lip was swollen and very dark purple (the entire lip). It hurts to walk and touch and looks sort of like a horrible bruise or possibly a burst blood vessel. Swelling has decreased a bit but I want the bruising or blood vessel or whatever it is to go away. When I showered the soap stung a little so It seems like I may have a little cut/chafed skin from the friction.

If anyone knows hows long till the bruising will go away/ if I should be concerned or be doing anything else besides waiting it out and icing a little. Please let me know.
I get very anxious about health problems but I am trying not to freak out too much.
Like any other bruise the blood that is causing the swellin must be absorbed by your body. Keep an eye on it. it should get less with each day.