Swollen, burning, itchy and bumps

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Swollen, burning, itchy and bumps

For the last 3 days I have had a burning, itchy sensation in my vaginal area.  There also are bumps and when I go to the bathroom there is blood in that area as well.  The bumps seem to be spreading...  I am not on my period and am not sure what is going on.  Before last Monday I was fine.  I however had a bad bacterial infection and had to go on antibiotics.  They put me on amoxicylin and it seemed to work...only days after starting to use the antibiotic...these other symptoms appeared.  I don't know what to do and can't get to the doctor.  Does anyone have any clue as to what is going on?
Could be an allergic reaction. If you have used condoms or any lotions or new soaps then it could be allergies. I doubt it's an allergic reaction to the antibiotics though, simply because the rash should be everywhere. Maybe you bought some new clothes that you didn't wash first ?
But if that is not the case then you might want to see the doctor about herpes.
Lots of antibiotics can cause yeast infections too.
I believe it's a yeast infection.  I did some research and also talked to a very good friend of mine and came up with that conclusion.  I really don't think it's herpes...I have not be sexually active in quite some time.  

Thank you for your help though...
KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
Shannon79 commented on photo
spider6 commented on photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals