Swollen, red labia majora
Recently my labia majora was itchy I figured it was because of hair coming in but I couldn't help myself and scratched it. I kind of irritated it and made it red so later that night I shaved to prevent any continued itchiness. The following day I had extreme discomfort and found my labia majora to be very swollen and red. It appears that there are little bumps around my labia majora contributing to the redness. It is very uncomfortable and I can barely walk or do anything. I have no idea what's wrong. I also have pain when rubbed in the area where my pubis and legs connect. Almost like ovary location on both sides. I am unable to go to the doctor. Does anyone have any ideas what could be wrong?
I am experiencing the same problem, especially when I touch where my pubis and legs join at the hip. I did a lower body work out the other day so I thought I pulled something, but then my Labia was a little swollen and red. Not sure what it is!!!