Swollen Bumps in Inner Upper Thigh Area
I have been getting these swollen bumps in my upper inner thigh area. I talked to my doctor about this and he sald they were infected hairs because I have sensitive skin. I only get them when I start getting hot or sweating. They swell up and my husband has to take a needle and pop them. Then the bump will drain with clear fluid and then blood. Then it will go away. And most of the time they scar.

I have noticed in the past year that when I get really hot and start sweating around my pants line I will occasionally get the same kind of bump.

I know that these bumps are not catching because my husband would have gotten it by now.

They are just very uncomfortable to me. They itch a lot.
Does anybody know of something I can use to help with scaring?
Are your pants too tight? it could be some kind or reaction from the degergent that you use, or bodywash or something...
It has been happening off and on for about five years now. But I have been useing cheer past twelve years. I would think that if it was the cheer it would have been like this the whole time not just the five years. Now the cheer use to be scent free. Do you think it might be the scent in the cheer?
it could be some kind of chemical in there that doesn't like you..
try ALL.. that works wonderful!!
Thank you! You are so sweet and a big help!
Hi, I am very concerned about the bumps I have on my inner thighs. It's bad enough that I have acne on my face, chest, and shoulders at 27 years old, but the pimples and bumps between the legs, too much. I did a little research, they might be a cyst. They tend to really swell up and hurt when I am sweating and my pants rub against the skin. When I try to pop them they either don't pop or if they do, blood drains out. If anyone has any kind of rememdies I would appreciate the comments. I don't have insurance, so seeing a doctor is out. Please help me!
I get this bump a lot too. Yes its a cyst I went to my doc and she said leave it alone don't pop it let it go on its own she told me get neosporn or lotion to help it heal and not itch and don't shave around there jst trim and do not have sex a lot and try to wear loose shorts or pants the sweat builds up. And one more thing she said.make sure u wash everyday or it will get worse and its not jst a big girl thing I am 4 feet 8 and 95 pounds and I even get it. This is not cancer it is because sweat build up and use any type woman cleaner for.down there not dont use body soap face wash will also help. No peroxide JUST LEAVE IT ALONE