Swollen Genitals
I really hope Im posting in the right place. I woke up this morning to find that my genitals are extremly swollen there is no puss no sores but it itches alot I soaked in the bath it didnt hurt and sitting doesnt hurt. I know this is gross but its so swollen that my lips wont go over it. I ran out of soap last night so I used shampoo to wash myself do you think that could be the reason it swelled? I had unprotected sex with my best friend two nights ago do you think he could have given me something?!?!?!?! I need help to get back to normal by tonight Im a waitress and I know all the walking is going to be very painful help!!!!
Hair shampoo has harsh detergents in it. I mean, have you ever gotten it in your eye? Imaging what that could do to your delicate membranes down below. Given the circumstances, I think there's a very good chance you had a reaction to the shampoo and it will be getting better by this evening. If not, try some of the anti-itch cream from the pharmacy.  Good luck.
I'm having a similar problem--except 1-week later, the itch has turned into a bad rash.  The only change in my life (I'm not sexually active) has been "extreme juicing" due stomach acid problems I developed 3-years ago.  I began self treating with antibiotics I had "in stock" and using "Desitin" high in Vitamin E--normally used for baby diaper rash--!  I have upcoming appointment with Gyn.