Swollen Labia Minora and Bumps
So I am 17 and have only been sexually active for about 9 months. Recently I've noticed that both my labia minoras are slightly swollen, my left more than right, and its itchy, but not too bad. I have discovered bumps on the inside of my vagina, only on one side, and they aren't painful. I have been having  thick, oderless discharge. I don't want to tell my mom to take me to the doctor because she does not know that I'm sexually active. I don't know what this is and I'm really worried D: I've researched and and it sounds like papillomatosis, but I'm no doctor so I could be completely wrong. any suggestions?

From the symptoms, sexually transmietted diseases should be ruled out. It is best to get a pelvic swab and a culture sensitivity of the vaginal discharge done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Do you know if there are any places that do pelvic exams without a parent/guardian being there and also without insurance? I could not use my parents...
i'm no doc but look in the phone book for free clinic in ur area. Then call and ask if u need and adult to come . when i was going to the free clinic there was never a adult with the teens they came in with there partners not there parents