Swollen Labia Minora and Bumps

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Swollen Labia Minora and Bumps

So I am 17 and have only been sexually active for about 9 months. Recently I've noticed that both my labia minoras are slightly swollen, my left more than right, and its itchy, but not too bad. I have discovered bumps on the inside of my vagina, only on one side, and they aren't painful. I have been having  thick, oderless discharge. I don't want to tell my mom to take me to the doctor because she does not know that I'm sexually active. I don't know what this is and I'm really worried D: I've researched and and it sounds like papillomatosis, but I'm no doctor so I could be completely wrong. any suggestions?

From the symptoms, sexually transmietted diseases should be ruled out. It is best to get a pelvic swab and a culture sensitivity of the vaginal discharge done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Do you know if there are any places that do pelvic exams without a parent/guardian being there and also without insurance? I could not use my parents...
i'm no doc but look in the phone book for free clinic in ur area. Then call and ask if u need and adult to come . when i was going to the free clinic there was never a adult with the teens they came in with there partners not there parents