Swollen Red Puss Bumps Underarm
I developed 1 painful red swollen bump under my left arm first.  A couple of days went by and it got worse and as I squeezed it puss came out.  The pain has subsided and the puss is no more but the bump is still there.  However a day later I developed 4 more under the other underarm with same symptoms.  These hurt so much I find it difficult to keep my arms down or drive.  I am afraid to go to the doctor, keep thinking they will go away by themselves.  My sister who is a surgical tech has advised me to go to the doctor, says its sounds like sucraceous (something like that) glands and only antibiotics will help or if I don't do anything now, surgery will have to happen later.  I am 39 years old, have never ever experienced anything like this.  It took me a while to even show or discuss this with my son and boyfriend.  I am so embarrassed.  I've been using the same deodarant (dove) for years, same razors so I don't understand how or why this is happening.  Can anyone please tell me what this is or if you've ever experienced this?
i hate to tell you this but your sister is right i just took my sister in-law in to have them drained she gets them on the inside of her thighs and it is very painful if not taken care of soon. my sister in-law had them for about a  month before she finally went in to the ER they had to cut them open and drain the first one and they stuffed it with gauze it hurt her really bad. so you need the antibiotics this will not stop without then.   sorry hope it gets better.
Thank you for the heads up information.  And I incorrectly spelled it, I meant to say sebaceous glands.  I'm definitely going to make an appointment with my doctor.  I hope your sister in law feels better.