Swollen Vagina with a lump that has pus ?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

8142862?1342369911
i woke up on Thursday and noticed this lump inside my vagina and decided to squeeze it and pus and blood come out but and keeps filling back up and now the the left side of my vagina is at least 3times the size of the right side mainly the lips to the point of when i am walking it is rubbing on my thighs and is quite sore  the pus does smell as well any1 no what this could be ??i don't think its sexually related
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of the symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include cysts, abscesses, infections (STDs or non-STDs) etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a gynaecologist at your earliest convenience for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
KTowne So I guess we will not be g... Comment
AnnieBrooke busy, busy, busy Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals