Women's Health Community
Swollen Vagina???????
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Swollen Vagina???????

Ok Soo Me And My Boyfriend Didnt Have Sex I Dont Wanna Get Into
Details Butt He Fingered Me N After Awhile The Lips Of My Vagina Started
2 Burn N I Noticed It Had Gotten Swollen Like If I Had 3 Lips Instead Of 2.. The
Thing I Dont Get Is That It Didnt Hurt While He Wuss Fingering Me.. All Of A Sudden
This Happened Wich Has Never Happen 2 Me B4.. The Next Day It Wuss Hurt 2 Walk
N Pee I Had 2 Be Sitting Down So That I Wouldnt Feel Any Discomfort.. It Went Away In 1
Day.. Is This Normal..???
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
When your boyfriend was fingering you there was alot of friction going on. He may have been to rough for you to swell up like that.  Also if you hadn't had enough lubrication that also could have done it.  This happens from time to time especially if you have rough sex and you start to dry out the lips can swell up and feel very uncomfortable.  The most part you have nothing to worry about this is normal.
Blank
could you die if your vigina (vagina) lips were really swollen im so scared they dont hurt or any thing they just swell up when im done doing it
Blank
K so me and my boyfriend were getting heated on my couch and he started rubbing me with my cloths on and he went home and I felt something irritating me in my pants so I went to the bathroom and my vagina was swollow. It sort of burns but it really irritates me when I walk.
Blank
Is this something I should be worried about?
Blank
Okay, so I split from my boyfriend about 2months ago and I haven't had sex or anything along them lines since,but all of a sudden the past few days my lips have been swelling up and really itchy and burning, what's going on!?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank