Aa
A
A
Close
Swollen feet
I am 29 and I have had swelling in my feet for about 4 years now.  I would have it for about one to three days and then it would go away for 3 or 4 months and then start up again.  I found that it seemed to only happen or be worse when the weather was hot and humid.  The past 3 weeks, I have had almost constant swelling in my feet (one is way worse than the other).  A few of these days, it also felt as if both lower legs were really tight as well.  I can tell that there is a lot of fluid on the top of my foot as it moves around when I walk etc although it does not hurt.  I just went to have an ultrasound done on my legs to check for clotting.  I have been to 3 different doctors with this problem, although because it didn't happen very often, normally when I went in for my appointment the swelling had completely went away.  They just keep telling me to elevate my legs when I sleep and drink water.  I have looked online and there are so many conditions that can contribute to 'edema' that I am worried.
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
3 hrs ago
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
2020005 tn?1464196836