Swollen finger
So the first day i started having pain in my middle finger of my right hand and i thought nothing of it as each day went by it started to swell more and more now there is a huge bump on my finger that hurts if i move or touch it against anything. then today i got a similar bump on my big toe on my right foot what could this be?
It can be a boil or infected cyst. Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lump persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a doctor as you may need incision and drainage.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Mine is very simaler but it's on fire too. Would it also be a boil or cyst?
I just recently noticed a bump on my thumb a few days ago. When I woke up this morning, I had noticed that it's swollen up more and the bump almost looks like a pimple now. I can't touch it because it hurts so bad. Should I go see a Dr or is this nothing to worry about?