Aa
A
A
Close
Swollen inner thigh
My inner thigh, on either side of my crotch, feels swollen.  It feels like theres something between my legs. I do notice sometimes once I've gone to the bathroom, it feels less swollen and I don't feel it all the time.  In addition, at night while I'm sleeping, I get this very mild cramp/pain in my lower back -  it's not painful, just enough to wake me up and it only lasts a few seconds, then it's gone.  I'm a 57 year old woman in reasonably good heath.  I don't have any incontinence problems and no constipation - in fact, I have regular bowel movements.  Getting a doctors appointment takes months and I can do this if necessary.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
563773 tn?1374250139
Hello,
This can be due to muscle strain or due to some spine problem causing radiating pain due to compression of the nerves. For this swelling, oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful but it should be used under a doctor’s guidance .If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a doctor.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank
KTowne, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
2 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank