Swollen labia

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Swollen labia

My labia on my right for whatever reason has become swollen
. I heard about this once through my friend who had it happen through intercourse but I haven't had sex in over a year. It feels like theyres a nerv about to burst in it and as embarrassing as it is, it looks like I have a testicle!! The labia is so swollen that it hangs down like a little cherry or something. And it is about the size of a grape. It hurts so ****** bad though. I want to die. It's been hurting since 8pm when I just thought of it as a rash and now it's 4 am and I haven't gotten a bit of sleep. Oh, I have had a testicle since 10pm.

Whoever took the time to read this, hope I didn't scar you for life and thank you so much.
You've got a Barholin's gland infection. If the pain is great a doctor can drain it for you, after which you'll feel MUCH better. Someone recently said here that they drained their own but I'm not sure I'd try that.  Good luck.