Swollen labia
My labia on my right for whatever reason has become swollen
. I heard about this once through my friend who had it happen through intercourse but I haven't had sex in over a year. It feels like theyres a nerv about to burst in it and as embarrassing as it is, it looks like I have a testicle!! The labia is so swollen that it hangs down like a little cherry or something. And it is about the size of a grape. It hurts so ****** bad though. I want to die. It's been hurting since 8pm when I just thought of it as a rash and now it's 4 am and I haven't gotten a bit of sleep. Oh, I have had a testicle since 10pm.

Whoever took the time to read this, hope I didn't scar you for life and thank you so much.
You've got a Barholin's gland infection. If the pain is great a doctor can drain it for you, after which you'll feel MUCH better. Someone recently said here that they drained their own but I'm not sure I'd try that.  Good luck.