Swollen lymph nodes in labia with cellulitis or other?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Over a weeks go I noticed painful bumps under the skin inside my labia bilaterally. The doctor thought It was a series of swollen lymph nodes and cellutlitis. I have just finish a week of oral Clyndamyacine. The week prior I has been on Augmentin for sinus issues. I was told today that my CBC looked fine. The initial labia bumps and pain is somewhat better but has moved forward. The pain has traveled to my groin on both sides which makes sense if it is lymph nodes with one slightly swollen and very tender point. Today a very short walk around the corner was very bothersome. I took it easy for the rest of the day but throughout the day my upper leg has start to bother me. Now I noticed an area on my inner thigh that feels like a deep bruise. Nothing looks different on the skin. My husband sys this is where the femerol artery is.  What can be causing this? Is the infection traveling and is this bad? Or could I be dealing with clots rather than swollen lymph nodes? I have no fever and my temp has actually been kind of low. I was 96.8 and deeply chilled the other night. Just couldn't warm up. I am perplexed and concerned. Does anyone have any ideas?

I don't want to be panicky or obsessive about this but besides being very painful and annoying, I don't want to miss something important. My follow up with the doctor is in 3 days, but I am not sure I should wait.
This bruise can be due to any trauma. You are taking oral antibiotics. Most likely it is bacterial and you may need a course of oral or injectable antibiotics.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.