Swollen (sore) bump under skin by vagina
3 days ago I woke up without the bump, but throughout the day the area around the left side of my vagina became increasingly sore. It wasnt till i came home that i took a look at it. Its a hard pea-sized bump under my skin, and can be pushed around a bit. I was thinking it was a cyst, but is it normal for it to develop within 8 hours? I normally have a bit of vaginal discharge, but it seems to have increased the past few days. Any ideas for what it might be? I don't think it is an STD because i havent seen my boyfriend since the summer... so haven't had sex since then ( he has been my only partner). Worried because it came so suddenly and it hurts when i walk (underwear rubs against it).
I have a bump near my leg but in my vagina area Does anyone know what that is? It doesn't hurt  it came today and it's a small round bump?
Ok, I am 13 years old and not sexually active at all, I'm a virgin and i plan to be one for a while. However, today in class I was sitting in my chair and there was a part of my vagina that was very sore. It wasn't cramps because it felt like it was on the skin. After I came home I checked it out and there is a quarter- sized red lump on the underneath of my vagina near the pubic line on my skin. Everything I researched said herpes but I'm not sexually active, or razor bumps but I've never shaved my lady parts before and it couldn't be a pimple because I tried to pop it and it was really painful and wouldn't budge. I am seriously scared.. S.O.S.
I have a lump in my private area, just on the bone of the right side. It is very painful and distracts my walking or sitting. I just noticed the lump now due to the increase of the pain in that area since today. I also started my period yesterday and been having heavy bleeding since then. I have quite a lot of personal problems at the moment and have been stressing quite a lot since around a week ago. Is there anything I need to worry about? Should I check the problem with the doctor or leave it for now?
Help!! I have very very painful spots around inside my vagina, I have one just at the top of my vagina In between the lips, it's sting the spots with I pee, I don't know what to do or what it could be, I feel pretty embarrassed about these and won't have any sexual contact with my partner, :(
I have a bump on my lips not fat from my vagina but it hurts a lot and when you look its not very noticeable until you actually touch it.
I Have the same problem an I really don't know what it is. I have two lumps at the very top of my vagina that looks like it is causing my vagina to look swoll. When I touch them they feel swoll also can anyone tell me whats wrong??
I have been getting these for years...very painfull talk to your doctor and ask about foliculitus (ny spelling isnt right) it is infection of the hair follicules if you get it alot there is a cream pill also if it does not go away with a few treatments there is laser hair removal
Im 17, and im worried about this bump on my left side of my vagina under thee skin.. And its very painful and I never had this. Thee pain started when I shaved a week ago..and I had a little cut from when I shaved. It never showed a bumped until a few days ago.. Im scared to go check it, can someone pls help me to cure it? Pls..
I get them alot too. I have not had sexual intercourse in 6 months. I also get checked quite often. They keep reoccuring and they are painful. Mines be ingrown hairs because I do bust them towards the end.
I have a painful lump on the side of my vagina and its driving my crazy with the pain it can't be a std becoz iv slept with my boyfriend for more than a year n we both had tests done and nothing was wrong so please som1 help me
is it normal to happen as a preteen?
go to the Dr and get it checked out. I am 52 years old and just spent 12 days in the hospital and 5 of those bumps . I thought they would go away too but they did not. at first a dr thought that I had a spider bite. I had 1 in the lip of my vagina 1 on my inner thigh 1 at the clitoris area and 2 between my vagina and anal opening my started as a small red bump and the grew into the size of a marble and very hard and sore  all I could do is lay in bed. When 2 started to open and drain they rushed me to the hospital thinking I was going to die if the infection got into my blood stream. I was so worried and scared. It was nothing to mess around with. They had to cut them open and clean them out like a burn patient and cut away dead skin and then stuff with gauze till the healed from the inside out. The cyst was deep and the infection was inside the layers of my skin. It was painful. This happened in aug. 2013 I am now all better
Check out hidradenitis suppurativa which is also called acne inversa.   The areas everyone is describing are very common areas to get them.  They are cyst like lesions which can be anywhere from pea size to baseball size.  They can be super painful to the point that some people have taken narcotics for the pain.  I've found hormonal changes do make them worse.  Most general doctors and gynecologists fail to recognize it since it is considered a rare disease.  I don't think it is that rare due to the fact many people never tell their doctors due to embarrassment.  A dermatologist is the one most likely to diagnose it.  Usually hot compresses / baths will help speed it along to drain.  But often they don't drain but just shrink on their own and totally disappear after a few weeks.  But it is a recurring condition so often they will develop again in the same general area.
Thank you so much  I wear really tight jeans sometime and could tha be the reason I am getting these bumps i am only 13 and i got really scared so should i stop wear tight jeans
do you have a couple little bumps ?
First, you must know I am not a doctor and You are taking my advice at your own risk.  I do not claim to replace any conventional methods especially those prescribed by your licensed physician.  Now, I have had this before and have helped others, its my passion... No matter what the bump is, what you can do is go to wholefoods and get a tincture of goldenseal/echinacea mix.  sterilize a needle with alcohol then dip it into the mixture. insert the needle into the bump and wait ... echinacea and goldenseal are antiviral and antibacterial homeopathic herbs, they fight infections. By injecting it u will allow the healing solution to permeate quicker thru to the bump plus, release the pressure which is causing the pain.  Thirdly but most importantly, you will be creating a tiny hole for the rest of the material inside the cyst, or bump (mostly hardened fluids) to pass thru quickly easily without pain.  Ive heard of women having these cysts for years!!   Dont be shocked or disgusted if a large white cyst-like lump pops out over the waiting period! Just clean the area and even rubbing a little more of the mix on it everyday. Done! thelabelbuster.weebly.com  
I am 17 years old and sexually active, and I've had a bump on the crease of my vagina, on the right side. it's very painful and isn't going away! I can't tell my mom because I'm scared she'll think it's an std. I've tried hot baths,and it isn't helping. What should I do?! It's grown since I first got it, and hurts to cross my legs, and everything. HELP !!!
Is it a cyst if I have a small pea sized bump on the right side of vagina and it is not where the hair grows it's more closer in and it is not visible you can I my feel it and it is under my skin? I found it tonight but I'm too scared to tell my mom. Is this a cyst or something else like vulva cancer? This is the first time this has happened before and I'm really worried. Also, it does not hurt.
I am 13 and scared to tell my mum too. The lump is getting bigger and purpler and it only came last night, it hurts when i touch it and sometimes when i move. What should i do
yesterday i woke up with pain in my vagina. I'm 15 years old. i have a open sore thing on the left side of my vagina. it hurts when i walk sometimes and sit and whenever i wipe off when i go to the bathroom, it stings and some blood comes out. there isn't puss but there was some white stuff on top and i got it free today and its kind of pink and gooey. just a little. and I'm scared that i have a barthenien's (or however you say it) cyst but it isn't a bulge, its like an open sore and idk what to do. school is starting and my mom is out of the country and i don't want to tell my dad or ask to go to a special doctor. i cried myself to sleep last night because idk what to do and I'm so scared. can someone please help me. i tried a warm bath to soak it and it didnt do anything. I've been putting polysporin on it. what else should i do. how do i make the pain stop. someone please please please help me
Hello Everyone,

I have a lump down there and it hurts when I move sit, doesnt burn when I pee however,its irrating when i pee. I can feel it by my vagina sometimes in. It moves around. I am very scared, I was sexually active. I made an appointment and the doctor said it could be a wart but nothing there to bust. I had a pap smear awaiting the results He stated to put warm compresses on it. However, warts are genital arent they/ would they have seen something during my pep or said something? I have been taking warm baths. I just got tested for std's and nothing. IDk . Scared. I go back in a week. Scared
hi i have lumpy looking things inside of my vigina just in the entrence of the vigina whole..they dont hurt at all, iv had a few test done but they have come bk negative, im just not convinced that i am in the clear..what do you all think it could be?
I have this lump on m vagaina after reading these comments I think its a cyst, do they go away?
do they go away? by them selves, I have the same and im still a virgin, im scared its this lump, I tried to pop it and blood and this discgarge came out, so I figured it was a cyst now after reading this. can a cyst cause a little bit of puffiness and redness in the cheekbones?
I am 54 years old and have been getting them for over 2 years, now. They come and go. I have H.P.V., but that is not the cause. And that daughter of a "nurse" has NO business telling people they don't need to worry. She should actually be barred from this site for saying such a thing. I am fed up with these painful bumps and am going to have one biopsied when I get the chance. Sometimes they only last 2 days, other times up to a week, so it is hard to schedule when to go. They also move from place to place on the outside of vagina.
Use ice directly on bump. It should  take away the bump and the pain
I am 13 years old and I have a lump in between by thigh and the bottom of my vagina (quite deep inside) and it has no irritation or colour around it. It doesn't look infected in any way by it does hurt and the lump is quite big (about the size of a big pea). I am not sure what it is!! Please help, as I am very afraid that it could be cancer?
its your cervix. all girls have them
omg im 14 too and my lump is bigger than a pea but ive never had sexual interaction with anyone and its extremely frightening but I also am too embarrassed to go to the doctors...
Me too I'm scared did you learn anything to get rid of it?!
It is most likely a ingrown hair. If they are on your underwear line, then where your underwear rest very well may tend to upset it and hurt it worst. When Men or Women get ingrown hairs down in our Pubic area it's different then one on say our face. Its also different than a simple Pimple or blockage anywhere else on our bodies that look like and act like pimples. Anyways they go unnoticed at first and by the time you do notice them they can be anywhere from the size of a small pea up to as big as a nut. They may or may not hurt and are often hard and under the skin.Although it hurts like hell they are completely safe to pop just like a pimple and as soon as it's done it will feel completely normal again. Not to be gross, but Im a adult and just finally found out what they really are a little over a year ago. So what you do next time you have one big or small is even though it is uncomfortable or hurting Place your fingers around it and push carefully like a pimple slowly increasing the amount of pressure to it until enough is applied that alot of white stuff (Most times if your found it by pain its been there long enough that the white stuff will be one big hard white solid ball that has already dissolved the hair or whatever triggered the protection to start in there to begin with) that can be hard, Soft or in between but the consistency is way different almost thicker then a simple pimple (because this is not dirt but white blood cells that have incased what it deemed a intruder to protect you and get rid of it!) starts to come out. You have to keep applying the pressure and popping the so called pimple until everything comes out and nothing but a little blood is coming out! It literally only takes about a min at most my description is making it seem like a long painful drawn out process, but its not I promise! You should have immediate relief from discomfort and the lump will be completely gone when it is completely drained of all materiel! They are normal and common to get. Its nothing to worry about! I hope this helps you!!!
I have a lump near my vagina it don't itch nor is it sore but when I looked it up online they said I had herpes please help what could it be
What did you do in the end? I'm in your situation now please help
I have 3 hard lumps around my personal area. I shower everyday, so its not from being dirty. I can tell it's not a disease, same partner 8yrs. One lump I've had about 2mths. I've tried softening the first by sitting on a moist cloth with a heating pad for 20-30 mins. Cleaned it and a needle with alcohol and barely get anything out, a little puss then blood. And the pressure of squeezing is quite painful. I have no insurance for Dr. Tried this a few times now and even right after hot shower. They will not go away, 3 now. I'm about to numb with ice and slice open with straight blade.
Did it work I'm scared because I have and I'm young,a virgan,a worried my parents well think more than it is or think I had sex and I really don't want to go to the doctor
I really need help!! I'm 14 and this is happening to me!! The lump is very painful and hurts when anything touches it. My parents are very not helpful and they would be my last option. I am having basketball practice tomorrow and I really need the pain gone please help!!
What did you do to make it go away? Because I'm 15 and is in that situation right now!!
I need help to!!
can anyone help I have an bump like a small Hershey kiss on the inner lip of my vigina it's purple and around the area is swollen it hurts and I can even touch it it hurts so much I have never had sex so any help my whole vigina is hard and swollen help!
Most liky a cyst pop it like a pimple might be a little hard to pop at first but keep trying a doctor will cost u a lot but u popping it is free my doc told me this lol so just pop it if u do it right white stuff will come out then blood will come by morning the crys should be gone
It could be a boil from an ingrown hair just compress it with a warm cloth for about ten mins every hour for several hours or have a sitz bath three or four times a day for a week max to relieve the pain from the boil, usually boils disappear within a few days or a week dont try and pop it yourself because it can cause it to become infected but if it does I recommend you see your doctor about it. I have the same problem and Im embarrassed to go to the doctor and to tell my family so Im just going to stick with the warm/hot cloth and bath and wish for the best lol
But I have just one bump on the lining of my pubic area where my hair is, and it doesn't hurt ad much, but when I noticed it it was itchy, so I don't know if it I'd serious or not.
Is that the same thing?
Do you shave down in that area?  I get them as well,  they are just ingrown hair..  The follicle gets messed up somewhere and then forms a hard cyst like bump,it hurts, but just leave them alone:) nothing to be worried about.
It's a hair bump
They come and go with me, not very often, maybe once a year, but it does go away on its own. I have it now and it is like a hard pea beneath the skin that hurts when pressed. I have no STDs, as it has been years since I have been with a man, and I have been tested. It is in the inner part of the labia where hair doesn't grow, so it has nothing to do with the hair. Our body is science. Give it a few weeks and if the problem persist make an appointment with your gyno.
If it is a cyst u can pop it like a pimple I get them on my lady parts my doc told me to just pop them like a pimple white stuff will come out then blood will come out then u can put a warm rag over it for a few mins go to sleep and when u wake up it should be gone or at least smaller if it ain't gone repeat the same thing if it ain't gone by 3 days then go to a doctor (popping it don't hurt a  pimple hurts worst )
I have a swollen lump in the skin on top of my vigina area it burns and it itches what could it be?
Someone help me please. I'm super freaked out. I have a lump under my skin on the top left side of my vagina lip. It started as alittle pea size and I gave it two weeks and at first I was putting heat on it but it felt as if it was making it bigger I left it alone and notice it was startin to get swollen.  I'm super terrified of shots/ anything to do with that or them cutting it at the dr so I prefer advice also, it's embarresting. Any thoughts or suggestions to help?
I've had the same thing right were my inner thigh meets my vagina and it kinda seems like it moved up a little but today it feels like a blood bluster, it drained and started to bleed but there is still a pea sizes clump under the blister and I have no idea why it's like that.
I have two cyst medium size of my private area where the hair grows at I already popped one and the white stuff did come out but,it didn't bleed. What should I do
This isn't exactly an answer but I have the exact same thing as you, I woke up nothing there came home took a look there it was, a sore lump the size of a pee and can be moved around however I am in my teens. Don't know what it is. Pls Help!
I'm sorry to inform you but what you may have is the early stages of genital warts. These symptoms can be self rectified by a sitz bath but I would advice you go to your local GP about the issue.
I developed a very painful bump about a day after shaving on the upper right side of my outer labia near the crease of my thigh. After about the fourth day of suffering, I applied some hydrogen peroxide to it, and the next day it finally had some white spots, like it was ready to burst. Thankfully it did about an hour later, and now it's slowly draining. I'm fairly certain the hydrogen peroxide helped bring all that pus to the surface. Ibuprofen works pretty well for the pain. I've been applying some Neosporin as well to prevent further infection.
I had the similar lump but mine was cancer. I forgot the name of the cancer tho. So go it it checked.
Got swollen lump just about my **** in my pubic hair not noticeable till u touch it an it hurt abit wanna know What cud be and how to sort it out
It sounds like what I had it started  as a small lump then got bigger the I ended up the two white  spots I put a cloth with warm water on it the they started coming out pus so I when to the bathroom to try and get the rest out after the swelling when down and the pain went away as well
How long did it take for it to go away?
Please when asking these questions, please provide accurate locations of your anatomy. Large single bumps located in the groin area or bikini line could be gland issues, cysts, or even a staph infection. Cysts or staph infections can bust on their own and eill have pus n blood. Still could require antibiotics. Have to see a doc get it drained and antibiotics.   Large single bump on the inside of the vagina lip are most likely ingrown hairs. No doc visit required, warm baths, warm compresses, and antibiotic ointment can help bring comfort.  Large or small or single or many bumps located in your vagina, like up inside, are most likely std issues requiring a doc visit. If any of these bumps make u burn when u pee, or bust, bleed and leave scars could be an std requiring a doc visit. Urinary tract infections or a yeast infection can do weird bumpy painful itchy burning sensations on all different places as well. A lip is not a groin is not a vagina is not a bikini line. Correct location descriptions are key to getting sound advice to your questions.