Swollen vagina, itching, burning. 1 day yeast infection treament or 3-7 days?
My vagina is swollen, burning and itching so bad. I think it is yeast infection, cuz I get it few times a year. I used the 1 day treatment and wonder if I should use the 3-7 day treatment again now?
1 or 3 day treatments usually won't get rid of the infection.  You need to get the 7 day Monistat.  If you don't experience ANY relief after the 3rd day, you should see a doctor.  But if your going to self treat, use the entire 7 day course of Monistat.
One of the best solution I have found fro chronic yeast infections is to take a few drops of Betadine and mix with water in a douch. You can buy Betadine in local pharmacies or even at a livestock farm store. It is Iodine that Doctors and Veterinarians use for everything. It cures the yeast infection ASAP and only for pennies. Betadine does not contain alcohol like regular Iodine does. The soulition of a few drops of Betadine and a couple of cups of water will immediatly help stop the itching and burning. You can also get Colloidal Silver and use it. It is a natural antibiotic, antibacterial, kills fugus and yeast ect. You can use it for everything including in your eyes with a little salt to make it saline. If you take antibiotics many times this helps to cause yeast infections. Look to see if thier is any coorelation between your bouts with Yeast problems and taking antibiotics.
I suggest to finis.  the treatment, if it's for more than the days needed, just finish it, just to make sure that the treatment works. IF it doesn't disapear after that then you know that you got something else, so you should seek medical help.
I'm sorry but some of these responses are dumb and completely irrelevant.  1st: always finish the treatment, regardless if you feel better after a day or two.  2nd: 1 & 3 day treatments absolutely work, if taken correctly and your immune system is not already weak.  Don't take a 7 day treatment for only 3 days and don't double up on a 3 day treatment to equal a 7 day treatment.  The shorter treatment times are due to stronger medicines so it takes less time to treat everything.  However, I find that if you have recurrent infections, they seem to recur less frequently by taking "weaker" doses for longer.  I've gone through a few recurring infections, starting with BV, which was treated by an antibiotic gel but would then turn into a yeast infection because the gel killed all the bacteria, including the good kind that helps maintain a healthy pH, so then I treat the yeast infection, which would then go back to BV because the yeast keeping the BV in check would be killed, leading to an overgrowth of bacteria.  And I'm a little confused as to why Betadine would work... I've used Betadine to treat staph outbreaks, which is a bacterial infection.  So why would an antibacterial work on yeast?  I would think it would be the opposite.  

If you've already used the 1 day, it will take a couple days to feel the relief but don't use that and then use a 3 or 7 day right after, it'll just throw your pH off even more.
OK. That was not the greatest advice. If your symptoms get worse than don't continue to use the treatment, because many of these treatments can be very bad for you, considering many people don't know what they are allergic to and many people don't know what a damn yeast infection is, they might try to cure or treat something but actually make the problem worse. If you dont feel better and the symptoms get worse get to a licensed M.D ASAP.
Betadine is used often by obgyn for recurrent yeast. They  will often use betadine sticks right in the obgyn office to treat during pelvic exams. And it is absolutely  true that  often otc short term yeast treatment isnt as effective. So perhaps you should check your facts before jumping in like the all knowing vagina goddess!