Swollen vagina, painful bumps inside?
Sunday afternoon I had sex with my boyfriend (we are both monogamous and have been intimate for about 18 months) and it was a bit on the rough/unlubricated side (no condom, I'm on the pill and we use withdrawal method).

Now Tuesday morning I woke up and my labia minoras were really swollen and hurt and itched a little.

I don't know if it's just my imagination but it seems like it's getting more swollen. A little while ago I probed it a bit and it feels like there's squishy bumps inside my actual vagina. They hurt.

I don't have a gyno and I'm scared. What should I do?
These symptoms can be due to chafing or trauma during sex. Application of warm compresses and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a gynecologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.