Women's Health Community
Symptoms after losing my virginity?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Symptoms after losing my virginity?

I'm 24 y/o and lost my virginity 2 days ago & I've been spotting since then. I know this is normal but what other symptoms should I expect and for how long? Also when would be a good time to have sex again?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
when you loose your virginity there are not much symptoms for that. you said you are spotting if it goes on for long. i would recommend to see a doctor because it should not be more then 2/3 days max. there's sometimes slight discomfort such as heaviness, slight pain around opening of your virgina.  you can have sex whenever you want. it depends on you. if you are feeling or discomfort then its your choice whether you want to have sexual intercourse or no. :)
Blank
u can have sex 4 times a day if u like hun. but make sure r wet b4 hand or use some lube like vasaline or ky jelly other wise u will cause damage
Blank
Thanks to the both of you!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979