Symptoms after unprotected sex

Hope someone is able to help and thanks in advance for any help given :)

6 weeks ago, I had unprotected sex but he pulled out before he came - since then I've been having some odd symptoms and I'm kind of wondering what could be causing them.

My period after the sex was a week early and was a bit heavier than normal but lasted for less time than usual. At around the same time my urine changed to a dark yellow colour and started to burn.

I've just had my second period and this time it was a week late, this time when it started it was brown blood, followed by heavier almost black blood and now when I should be finishing the blood is bright red and almost a constant slow trickle all of which is unusual for me.

My periods are always 28 days apart and last for 5 days, I'm now coming up for day 7.

As well as the changes to my period, I have a strange full pressure type feeling in my tummy and occasionally I get a sharp pain to the left hand side along with nausea which has been on and of since about the week after having sex. I also had to white/yellow watery discharge which has now stopped.

I thought the symptoms could have been std related but I've been tested and everything has come back clear. I have also taken a home pregnancy test a couple of times around the late period and they have been negative.

Does anyone have any suggestions about what could be causing the symptoms?

Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to comment on the situation. Possible causes that may need to be considered include stress, infections, inflammations hormonal/ endocrine issues, nutrient deficiencies etc. If the symptoms continue, you may consider an evaluation by a primary care physician for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!