Symptoms of Ovulation

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Symptoms of Ovulation

Do sore nipples mean that ovulation has occured or can it be an indicator that it is about to occur?
Avatar n tn
From what I understand, sore nipples are not only a PMS symptom, but a pregnancy symptom as well, usually both after you've ovulated.  I haven't heard of sore nipples being before you ovulate, but it could happen.  Best Wishes!!!!
Avatar n tn
Sore nipples are usually a sign of PMS or pregnancy.  OV symptoms are: large amount of EWCM; raised, soft & open cervix, small amount of mid-cycle spotting, and ovary pain.  You should start BBT charting or using OPKs if you're having trouble recognizing your bodily symptoms.
Avatar n tn
Thanks very much for your comments, much appreciated.  I am due for AF next week.  It seems such a long wait ! x
Avatar n tn
I often have sore nipples a few days after ovulation, and it lasts for about a week. I think it's due to the surge in progesterone that happens after ovulation.
pls. how do i know if i am ovulating. and how many days do ovulation last
i had an abortion 3 months ago and since then i have been having cloting mestration.

What those this mean and i hope i  can still get pregnant in the future
pls is there somebody help me..my question is or my problem is how do i know if I am fertile what are the signs? i have 28 days cycle
Avatar n tn
when you ovulate you will have pains in your lower abdomen area, cramp like symthoms. And your breast are sore in some areas! I know i dont have a normal cycle but im not to worried about it. I'm so use to it. But for me my breast hurts, im irrated at everything, im very crampy, and tired.
Of course you'r bleeding clots!! You just had a living child ripped from your womb-- that leaves scars.  As for getting pregnant again, you should know that miscarriage of future pregnancies is a risk of abortions.  They don't tell you that.  Choosing death for your child hurts everyone involved; especially you. :(
Your incredibly assumptive and judgmental response was completely unnecessary more then two years later, as is mine to you now. There are many other reasons a person may have to make the horrible decision to have an abortion other then just choosing to have a "living child ripped from your womb". I suppose you didn't think about it that way before you irresponsibly hit send on your response.
Why is my vagina bleeding again?
1 hr ago by RaginaVagina
Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
KeeLolo commented on Baseline blood work a...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals