Women's Health Community
Symptoms of Ovulation
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Symptoms of Ovulation

Do sore nipples mean that ovulation has occured or can it be an indicator that it is about to occur?
Related Discussions
11 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
From what I understand, sore nipples are not only a PMS symptom, but a pregnancy symptom as well, usually both after you've ovulated.  I haven't heard of sore nipples being before you ovulate, but it could happen.  Best Wishes!!!!
Blank
Sore nipples are usually a sign of PMS or pregnancy.  OV symptoms are: large amount of EWCM; raised, soft & open cervix, small amount of mid-cycle spotting, and ovary pain.  You should start BBT charting or using OPKs if you're having trouble recognizing your bodily symptoms.
Blank
Thanks very much for your comments, much appreciated.  I am due for AF next week.  It seems such a long wait ! x
Blank
I often have sore nipples a few days after ovulation, and it lasts for about a week. I think it's due to the surge in progesterone that happens after ovulation.
Blank
pls. how do i know if i am ovulating. and how many days do ovulation last
Blank
pls. how do i know if i am ovulating. and how many days do ovulation last
Blank
i had an abortion 3 months ago and since then i have been having cloting mestration.

What those this mean and i hope i  can still get pregnant in the future
Blank
pls is there somebody help me..my question is or my problem is how do i know if I am fertile what are the signs? i have 28 days cycle
Blank
when you ovulate you will have pains in your lower abdomen area, cramp like symthoms. And your breast are sore in some areas! I know i dont have a normal cycle but im not to worried about it. I'm so use to it. But for me my breast hurts, im irrated at everything, im very crampy, and tired.
Blank
Of course you'r bleeding clots!! You just had a living child ripped from your womb-- that leaves scars.  As for getting pregnant again, you should know that miscarriage of future pregnancies is a risk of abortions.  They don't tell you that.  Choosing death for your child hurts everyone involved; especially you. :(
Blank
Your incredibly assumptive and judgmental response was completely unnecessary more then two years later, as is mine to you now. There are many other reasons a person may have to make the horrible decision to have an abortion other then just choosing to have a "living child ripped from your womb". I suppose you didn't think about it that way before you irresponsibly hit send on your response.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...