TO EVERYONE THAT POSTED ON MY RELATIONSHIP QUESTION/PROBLEM

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Hey, I thank everyone of you for your advice. No i wasnt be snippy. lol. I just miss this guy so much, he was my best friend and part of me, and i was the same to him, i was all he ever had. When we first met, his mom got murdered, and i had known him for 3 days and we werent even dating yet, and i was the only one of his friends that had went to the funeral, and just, stuff like that, So i dont get how u can love someone and all that ****, and not care any more,  and i know i have to and can get over it altho it feels as if i cant, (im sure all of u have been there) but i dont want to, and i miss him deeply, and i know he did love me.         I think another thing, the whole 2 years I didnt have a job are anything, and he finally gave up on me. Know what i mean? who wants to be with someone like that. But now, i have my car, a Job and school and everything! Im not doing it for him, im doing it for myself. But mayB he'll see that and want to atleast be my friend. My friend told me that mayB that was his way to get me to have "ambitions" bc he always wanted me 2. But i mean ahhh! i cant explain every lil thinkg on here. lol wish i could to make yall understand better. Put it this way a  the day b4 all the ""dont come bak here and get over me"" he was sayin he still wanted me and i was tlkin to this guy and he got sooo jealous he looked like he wantd to cry.  and then the NEXT DAY  boom ... well i love u all!
*me!
well today, he told someone that knows my friend that he works with that i am nothing but a slut and when i was with him i ****** anyone and everyone. Now i dont get y he sed that, he knows thats not true. Thats completely not true, he knows hes the 2nd one ive been with, and noonne after that. My mom sed he told that guy that on purpose bc he knew he'd go bak and tell my friend, and she'll come tell me . I usually call him and tell him something, but if thats what he's waitin for me to do he's waistin his time.
cort*
ya know, you will get through this. EVERYONE has some type of broken love story along the way but we all survived. you will too.
i really dont want to get hopes up because it does sound as if he means business but he was saying those mean things (using you for sex and so on..) because he still cares about you and it is soo much easier to break up doing it that way then to part on good terms. if you part on good terms, there is always that wondering..will we get back together? being mean is easier for him to move on and not "lead you on" in the process. its a guy thing. just take care of yourself and the next one will be there when you least expect it.
yeah, let him talk his talk and say what ever he has to say to get himself through the day. you are bigger and better than that. if you let it get to you (if he knows it) then he WINS. just ignore it and like i said, he still CARES.. its soooo obvious. you do not want someone who talks this way about you and he knows you still want him and thats why he's doing it. if he sees/knows you have moved on, be careful, he may rear his ugly head but he cannot have it both ways. just DONT take him back if he comes crawling. i dont think he will but just in case. its so typical what he's doing. i can see right through him. what are your ages (if you didnt already say?)
ps: how come you get to say f**k and i said B***H and it got deleted here on the forum. you must be special!!!
Hey. Im 20 and he's 21. Yeh like 2 weeks ago i called him (i kno i shouldnt have) and he was all like hey did u hear the radio this morning? Sayin **** like someone was tljkin about me and him on it about how i was crazy and **** and that if i stuck around 4 2 years i musta been doin something right :) (he made a point to say that huh? LOL) . But yeh, it was prolly him, i wanted to say, yeh u hate me but u call a radio station and talk about me?   I dont cal him anymore, let him have fun with his 17 year old girl friend that cheats on him. After he sees me with my car, and sees im doin somethin with myself, he'll realize. I kno he loved me and i sont care what anyone sez. Well whats ur email ?? r email me ***@****. Its faster than coming on here, my computer is slow as hell.
Cort*
sounds almost like you are doing a little better than your origional post. thats good, time heals. just keep yourself busy..very busy. i have email but its my work email. while i do use it for personal stuff sometimes, im afraid that emailing you would be considered too personal. feel free to post back though if youre going through a hard time or have a question. we'll all be here for ya!! take care of yourself ok?
okay .... not like i asked for your home address. That's the first time i ever heard that one.   Thanks.
first time you ever heard of someone having work email? like i said, i sometimes will use work email for personal stuff (other than business) but i shouldnt even do that. i like my job too much to get written up or let go for emailing about personal issues/relationships. in addition, medhelp doesnt want you to post email addresses (fyi).
take care.
take care.