TO MUCH GAS AND HEADACHES
I'M RIGHT AT 5 MONTHS PREGNANT. IS IT NORMAL TO BE SO GASEY ALL THE TIME?? I STILL CAN FEEL THE BABY MOVE MUCH. THIS IS MY FIRST AND I'M VERY WORRIED ALL THE TIME THAT SOMETHING MAY BE WRONG. THE ONLY THING I REALLY FEEL IS A ROLLING SENSATION TOWARD THE LOWER AND MIDDLE PART OF MY ABDOMEN. NOT TO MENTION THE HORRIABLE HEADACHES THAT LAST FOR 2 TO 3 DAYS. IS ALL THIS NORMAL????

PS.THEY STILL CANT FIND OUT THE SEX!!! LEGS ARE CROSSED ALL THE TIME!
hi, if you are worried then go see ur doctor?
dont worry if they cannot find out the sex of ur baby doesnt mean that there is something wrong.

lemmie know what happens plz
worry!..part of pregnancy Im afraid whether its the first , second, third or more! Headaches could be just from changing hormones happening IF they are severe, dizziness, or accompanied by other symptoms go have it checked out! Make sure any way to mention it to your doctor next visit He can check your Bp and examine you. As for gassiness could be what your eating  Your whole body changes while pregnant!Relax and enjoy  such a wonderful experience!
The gas should be normal.  I always get horrible gas when I am pregnant.  I am a big vegtable eater too, so that adds to it, but that is pretty normal.  

The headaches are a little more cause for concern.  They may bot be a sign of anything, but if tylenol does not take care of them, you should contact the doctor.

Headaches can be a sign of many differnt things.  If they are severe and persistant -- which you say they are, then I would call the dr.

Also, be sure you are drinking plenty of water.  Dehydration is a common cause of headaches.

Best wishes,

Amanda
Jenni, you just made me remember a funny story.  

When I was right about 5 months, I was in Blockbuster looking for a good movie for the weekend.  I was walking along when I let out a little one.  I couldn't help it.  It just slipped out.  I was really glad no one appeared to hear it since the store was quite crowded.  As the relief was beginning, my son -- he was not quite 3 yet -- started laughing and very loudly said "Momma you farted."

I like to have died.  I was so embarassed.  I quickly went to the other side of the store.  

It happens to us all, but man can it happen at the wrong times.  LOL

Amanda
HEY GIRL ME TOO! lol. I'm right at 5 months and you wouldnt BELIEVE the gas and headaches I get.. (maybe you would) But it all comes with the pregnancy. When are you due? I'm due June 3rd!
I fart all over the place. In public places Id let one slip and jet to another spot so nobody would suspect its *me* lol.
But headaches are a real downpour.. They get in the way of SO MUCH! I get the kind that are like migranes.. I ONLY GET THEM AT WORK! Working under florescent lights for 6 hours... Its bright and painful.
(NOTE: another reason to go on leave) :-D
There isnt much you can do about them.. I dont take anything, so I waite it out. But the gas, all I could say is to stay away from greasey and spicey foods, and dont eat broccolie, tomatos, beans, (the stuff that give ya gas) and see if that helps. You shouldnt be eating those if you plan on breastfeeding either, it will give the baby gas.
Welp, good luck my gassy amigo. lol. kidding :-D
MandaJo, that was hilarious! I could just picture it. And Jenni, we know you are a fart machine. Just be careful when Cady starts talking, kids tell ALL your secrets! Right Amanda??LOL
--J
Yes, Jenni is doomed.   Before you know it she will be here and start talking.  The idea of secrets goes out the window then.  And Lord knows the stuff they pick up -- from TV and friends (hey you gotta have someone to blame it on.) ;)