TORN VAGINA?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

TORN VAGINA?

Saturday morning I was having sex with my boyfriend (not the first time...) and he moved a certain way and thrusted into something that just started to hurt very much.  When I looked down.. tears in my eyes.. I saw bleeding and a piece of skin from my vagina had torn..and hanging (yes.. very gross). It bled all day..not as intense as in the beginning... and now we are Tuesday, and there still is a little blood.
My boyfriend had told me in the past that he felt a piece of skin in my vagina and could feel it every time he put his fingers up there...so I guess it is that piece of skin, because I have had sex since and I don't experience any pain.
I also took a long bath after the tore and some skin was just falling off from the piece that was hanging. The piece is still hanging and I don't have any sensation in it.  I could pull on it, press it.. and I can't feel anything. But it bothers me a lot.. I have read in some posts that women have needed stiches..
What should I do? Wait for it to heal or go see my DOC ASAP? I have a gyn appointement coming up on NOV 20. Should I wait till then?
I wouldnt wait. I would go in to be safe as it could become infected, or pid. Good luck to you. update us.
im not sure what day it was but me and my boyfriend were having sex and he pushed up toward his left, my right and i felt something hurt like as if something ripped but it wasnt inside me it was on the outside in between the pee hole and the vagina area.