TTC :) Tips and tricks!
So i'm ttc, does anyone have tips and tricks that they'd like to share? :) It would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
hi! a good place to start would be charting your menstrual cycle to determine your fertile period..the chances of getting pregnant are increased dramatically if you have relations during your fertile period (as close to ovulation as possible); you could also use a BBT and OPKs to pinpoint the ovulation time..
First off it can take a healthy couple up to 18 months to conceive, also there are many things that you can do to TTC (Try To Conceive) for instance you can chart your basal body temp at the same time each day to detect when you will ovulate, check your CM (Cervical Mucus), use OPK's (Ovulation Predictor Test) they also tell you when you ovulate, if you don't want to spend a lot of money on them you can always buy the tests at the dollar store. Also after I had my IUD removed in July 2009 I tried almost everything imaginable, such as keeping my legs up for 30min after baby dancing to make sure that no sperm got out, stayed on the bottom, since I read that if the women's on top more sperm will come out, etc. But after 6 1/2 months of trying and no luck I read about a product called pre-seed found at babyhopes.com, it's suppose to be the only lubricant safe for sperm, and it also helps get the sperm where it needs to go, I thought I might as well get it since I had nothing else to lose, and I was going on 7 months of TTC. So that month I used my OPK's and got a positive one on January 6th, 2010, my husband and I baby danced late that night using the pre-seed, and then early morning of the 7th. I finally got my BFP (Big Fat Positive) on January 19th, 2010, I am now 36 weeks and 3 days pregnant with a healthy baby boy =0) So I recommend this product to EVERYONE, since I really think that this is what gave me my BFP! Well I hope this helps, and good luck!