TTC with dad on klonopin
Could there be any risks to conceiving or to a fetus if the dad is on klonopin?
Hi there, and welcome to the forum.  In the package insert for klonopin, there is no mention of a decrease in fertility for males.  Sperm is, however, affected by drugs in general and it might fall under that category.

But the truth is, most who take this drug need it. The benefits outweigh the risk.  

I would think you try like anyone else would and it is unlikely to have that much of an effect on getting pregnant.  When you talk about drugs in the system, often the issue is the quality of sperm and birth defects.  But again, nothing at all is listed in the klonopin literature.

good luck (and it is always a fine idea to run this by your doctor for the best answer.)  
Thank you.  I guess I was just wondering if that drug could cause birth defects coming from the dad's side.