Tampon

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Tampon

I  can't  remember  if  I  took  my  tampon  out  
before  I  used  my  vibrator  on  my  clit;
and  yet  when  I  woke  up  today  I  didn't
have  a  tampon  string  hanging  out  of  me
like  it  always  does  when  I  use  one....
So  I  carefully  put  my  finger  in  me  and
I  couldn't  feel  a  string  ....Is  it  possible
I  never  had  one  in  me ???
well only you would know!..if you cant feel it other than going to a doctor to be examined we cant tell you.
I would suggest not using any more until your sure wear a pad!
Maybe will some luck if you had one in it will become soaked and slip down..I would check into it if your really not sure cause you can get toxic shock syndrome
Obviously you would be the one to know as stated above, but it is very common for women to forget they had a tampon in or whether or not they have removed it. With that in mind, inserting 2 fingers (so you can pull it out if it's in there) into your vagina and feeling around (remember it's like a tunnel about 5 inches long) you should be able to feel whether there is any foreign object inside or not. The same goes for "losing" condoms which happens too. Don't worry, just check it out by feeling around (thoroughly).
Like she said, your vagina is'nt all that big, and your cervix closes off your uterus, so if you have a tampon in there you should be able to insert your finger and feel it. Also, if your tampon had a string, and you weren't inserting your vibrator, your string shouln't have moved... if you were inserting your vibrator i would think it would be rather uncomfortable if you were also ramming a tampon up there. I know its scary when your 'just not sure'... are you still bleeding? If your still worried I would go see a doctor. I work at a hospital and we see lost tampons ALL THE TIME. Its not nearly as embarrassing as guys with foreign objects stuck up their butts. lol. Relax.
KTowne I think DH and I will be tr... Comment
Paxiled commented on Men How to Keep It UP...
Paxiled commented on Some Foods From The O...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals