Tea Tree Oil Help
I got some advice from a friend to use Tea Trea Oil (diluted with vegetable oil) vaginally on a tampon to deal with inflammation & yeast. I don't really know if it worked on my labial varicose veins or not, but I eventually resumed "normal" status. Problem is, this stuff is really expensive, & stinks to high heaven!l More than just a mild menthol aroma, it nearly ran my entire family out of the house!

Have any of you ladies use true Tea Tree Oil for skin, vaginal, oral or other uses, and if so, how in the world do you deal with the god awful stench of this powerful stuff? Just curious. Do you use it outside and then throw q-tips away in the trash, or what? Please help me. I diluted a single drop of this substance in olive oile in a small dish, and even the dishwasher smelled like it! No kidding!. Sigh. This natural, holistic thing is not working for me. Maybe it's just me! Sorry to be so whiney.

Ali