Tear near urethra opening.
Google didn't really help me, so hopefully someone on this forum will be able to. Today I felt just really uncomfortable 'down there' and so I got home and just decided to have a quick look and check if things looked normal. And turns out things weren't entirely normal. It is SUPER hard to describe but I'll try my best.

About 4mm to the right of my urethra opening is a bit of a tear. The other side looks normal, but this one side seriously just looks odd. It's like, the skin has been split open? It pretty much looks like it could be a second urethra, but there is no hole, just open skin. so, I'm kind of worrying that it's not normal. It doesn't hurt to touch but it just looks extremely odd. It's like a triangle of raised skin with a flat inside. I really don't know if anyone can picture what I'm talking about but, that's the best I could describe. Does anyone have ANY idea what it could be? How it could have been caused?
Hi L, Ok dont know how you done this, could have been from rough sex, try a nice warm sea saly bath, this will help clean and heal your wound, but you should do this twice a day till healed, then give it w eek or two so the skin can strengthen,
Good Luck
Thanks so much for replying. Definitely could be from rough sex. I'll give it a go and see what happens. If it doesn't improve I guess I'll have to make an embarassing trip to my doctor.
I am going through the same situation right now. I have no idea how this happened but it freaked me out when I saw it. The only thing that makes it different from yours is that I have some kind of white discharge from my urethra. It doesn't hurt or bleed at all but it's red and sometimes itchy. I will wait and see how things go for a while too and maybe take some enzyme pills to prevent yeast infections. Let's hope everything will be okay for us both :)