Temperature during implantation.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Temperature during implantation.

Is it true that the temperature goes down during implantation time?  My temperature is being very high lately.  And I was using fertilityfriend.com to draw the chart.  On there it is saying since the temperature didn
Id say dont give up hope yet, maybe with u ur temp goes up? You could ask a dr about what they know about it or try looking at other sites?

You know the human body is a funny thing things can happen that ud think not possible, like on tv right now theres a woman with 16 kids and another on the way! There was a man that got frozen but survived, so many things so Id say try taking it easy and fingers crossed. And if you really cant wait maybe take a first reponce 4 days before AF due. Doesnt mean it would be right tho,,

Good Luck!!!
I just looked at my chart from when i conceived back in February, and my temp did not drop or dip even slightly. From the day my temp rose indicating O had occured, it was 9 days later that I got my BFP. It ended up being an ectopic pregnancy though. Good luck to you.
What is AF and BFP stands for?  I am so too to TTC, and I don't know many terms.  :(
TTC - trying to concieve (conceive)
AF - "Aunt Flow" (your menstration or "period")
TTC - trying to concieve (conceive)
oops! don't know how I did a double post!  Sorry all
i was tracking on ff.com as well and they said i never o'd....but i def had a temp dip and two days of a gradual climb and whammo!!!!  My temp stayed up and I am almost 25 weeks!!!  good luck.  and p.s.  your temps will start to make a pattern after about 3mths of charting so look at the past charts to see the pattern of what happens w/ temps when you "o" and you will get a better idea..unless you hit it this time!