Temporary loss of motor control and body temperature drop?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

In December and again in August I experienced two episodes at the same time of night during the same time of my menstrual cycle. I woke up both times at 4 am to urinate during the last or second to last day of my menstrual cycle. When I woke up and got out of bed and began walking I felt like I lost control of my body. My balance was off, I could not hold up my own body, I felt like I was 1 ton heavier than reality. I felt like I was being pushed down. I couldn't breath very well, my chest felt cold on the inside and constricted. My speech was slurred, I couldn't get out the words. I dry heeved but could not vomit. My breathing and everything reactionary seemed to slow. I felt a freezing sensation in my lungs and chest and my extremities and thought to check my temperature because maybe I had a fever.
When I checked my temperature both times I was under 96.0F. I was 93.3F the first time and 94.0 then 95.5F the second time. I checked my temperature both times over and over again with two different oral thermometers. I even made my husband check his temperature to ensure it was working and his temp was 98.6F and then 98.1F.
The episode lasted about 15-20 minutes. It came and left quickly. After my temp went back up I felt extreme pain in my legs, back, and uterus both times. Worst than any menstrual pain. The rest of both days and the following days I felt very tired, out of it, a bit dizzy and shortness of breath or uncomfortable breathing like I was wearing something too tight around my chest but I was not.

Could this be a symptom or episode of a medical condition? Could it have to do with my adrenal glands. A key fact I wanted to mention with the most recent episode was that the day before about 15 hours earlier I had an infected ingrown toenail removed and was given a local anesthetic in my toe. Could the anesthetic and infection have triggered a weakness in my adrenal system causing this reaction later in the early hours of the next morning?

I just wonder if the temperature drop caused the pain and loss of motor skills or if the loss of motor skills caused the temperature drop.