Temporary loss of motor control and body temperature drop?
In December and again in August I experienced two episodes at the same time of night during the same time of my menstrual cycle. I woke up both times at 4 am to urinate during the last or second to last day of my menstrual cycle. When I woke up and got out of bed and began walking I felt like I lost control of my body. My balance was off, I could not hold up my own body, I felt like I was 1 ton heavier than reality. I felt like I was being pushed down. I couldn't breath very well, my chest felt cold on the inside and constricted. My speech was slurred, I couldn't get out the words. I dry heeved but could not vomit. My breathing and everything reactionary seemed to slow. I felt a freezing sensation in my lungs and chest and my extremities and thought to check my temperature because maybe I had a fever.
When I checked my temperature both times I was under 96.0F. I was 93.3F the first time and 94.0 then 95.5F the second time. I checked my temperature both times over and over again with two different oral thermometers. I even made my husband check his temperature to ensure it was working and his temp was 98.6F and then 98.1F.
The episode lasted about 15-20 minutes. It came and left quickly. After my temp went back up I felt extreme pain in my legs, back, and uterus both times. Worst than any menstrual pain. The rest of both days and the following days I felt very tired, out of it, a bit dizzy and shortness of breath or uncomfortable breathing like I was wearing something too tight around my chest but I was not.

Could this be a symptom or episode of a medical condition? Could it have to do with my adrenal glands. A key fact I wanted to mention with the most recent episode was that the day before about 15 hours earlier I had an infected ingrown toenail removed and was given a local anesthetic in my toe. Could the anesthetic and infection have triggered a weakness in my adrenal system causing this reaction later in the early hours of the next morning?

I just wonder if the temperature drop caused the pain and loss of motor skills or if the loss of motor skills caused the temperature drop.