Tender Belly Button

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Tender Belly Button

I have noticed that my belly button is tender and I notice this yesterday. I was wondering what might cause it to be tender, I definitely know  I am not pregant because my husband barely touches me. I am a 37 year old woman and strange things have been happening the last past year with my period months. Things like my breast being sore for 2 weeks, pain from my lower back to my feet that I can't even stand or walk for long periods at a time, and now my belly button being tender, and when my period finally starts, I have also noticed or felt a pain when I go to the bathroom and the blood clot come out that there is a pain like something is being stretched to the limit, it is really hard to explain that pain feeling. If you could give me some clue what is going on it would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely
Donna