Tender bladder area, stress incontinence

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I have seen a urologist once for stress incontinence and she sent me for physical therapy for pelvic muscle exercises and biofeedback.  I've finished with that and the incontinence is little better but still occurs some.  The only times incontinence did happen was with coughing, laughing, sneezing, heavy lifting, running, but not with simple walking like a lot of people do.  Not sure if I will return to urologist or not.  However, I do have some soreness in my bladder area.  It comes and goes and I've had it for a long time but never asked my gyn or urologist about it as it would just come and go.  Nothing seems to make it worse or better, that area just starts to ache and feels like the pubic bone is bruised and more sore at that time if pressure is applied to the area.  Not even sure if it is the bladder area, but its right where all the pubic hair is.  Am I right in thinking this is the bladder area?  Is it necessary to return to urologist and explain about this soreness and why I didn't mention it before or just blow it off like I have for so long because it's probably nothing serious since no other problems except the incontinence.  I did ask about it to my physical therapist and she said that possibly it's more noticeable now since I'm paying so much more attention to that area because of the incontinence and the pelvic floor exercises, but I'm still not sure if it warrants a visit to urologist.  Thanks for any input anyone has.
Could it be that you have a retro-verted uterus (tilted)? Or a UTI?
KTowne Little man's name will be W... Comment
1 min ago
Spikums added the Menstrual Cycle Tracker
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals