The uterus wall
What thickening of the uterus wall and polyps?
Thick uterus wall can be caused by pregnancy or endometriosis. Cancer, polyps and fibroids are also reasons why the uterine wall will thicken. If this is the case, only a biopsy can positively determine the results. An ultrasound will also be needed in combination with the biopsy.
Uterine polyps are growths attached to the inner wall of the uterus that extend into the uterine cavity. Uterine polyps most commonly occur in women who are going through or have completed menopause (peri- and postmenopausal women), although younger women can also get them.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.