Thick, sticky, white vaginal discharge

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Thick, sticky, white vaginal discharge

i am 18 years of age and within the past year my discharge has changed in texture as well as smell... i always feel like i dont have alot of lubrication down below now and if there is any discharge, it's always thick and sticky and white. i dont think it is a yeast infection because it's not itchy or anything is this something to be concerned about, or is this normal for me to be experiencing?
Don't worry about that I get that all the time and it's nothing...
You may feel better if you see your doctor, just to be sure.  Yeast infections are not always itchy, but they often have a smell to them.  Don't worry, just remember that our discharges change as we get closer to our menstrual cycle.  Often, our discharge is thicker in the beginning and it tends to thin out as we get closer to our cycle due dates.