Women's Health Community
Thick vaginal discharge
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Thick vaginal discharge

I've noticed that for about 5 years now I always have this very thick, cream like discharge. Even when my girlfriend is down there or im masterbating (masturbating), it never gets wet with anything other than that white cream stuff. Occasionally it won't be there and I'll have normal fluid like natural lubrication, but not often at all. Its even in my underwear more often than not. It doesn't itch or burn or anything, but it does have a different sort of smell.. its not fishy or gross smelling, just not average vaginal sweet musky. My question is, what the heck is this stuff?? And if its normal, what can I do to make thit more fluid liike.. and much less cream like. Its like whipped cream cheese status.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
A certain amount of vaginal discharge (fluid that flows out the vaginal opening) is normal. The vaginal walls and uterine cervix contain glands that produce a small amount of fluid that helps to keep the vagina clean. This normal fluid is usually clear or milky white and does not have an unpleasant odor. The normal vaginal discharge is thicker at specific times of the menstrual cycle (at the time of ovulation), during breastfeeding, or during sexual arousal.

An increase in the amount of vaginal discharge, an abnormal odor or consistency of the fluid, or pain, itching, or burning that accompanies vaginal discharge can all be signs of infection or other more serious disorders.
Blank
A certain amount of vaginal discharge (fluid that flows out the vaginal opening) is normal. The vaginal walls and uterine cervix contain glands that produce a small amount of fluid that helps to keep the vagina clean. This normal fluid is usually clear or milky white and does not have an unpleasant odor. The normal vaginal discharge is thicker at specific times of the menstrual cycle (at the time of ovulation), during breastfeeding, or during sexual arousal.

An increase in the amount of vaginal discharge, an abnormal odor or consistency of the fluid, or pain, itching, or burning that accompanies vaginal discharge can all be signs of infection or other more serious disorders.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank