Thick white discharge after sex
I have been sexually active for about a year and until recently I have noticed that the day after sex (that may qualify as being "rough sex") I experience a really thick white discharge that's kinda of clumpy or pasty. There's no smell, itch, or odd color to it and it lasts for many days. I've been to the gyno when i had it before and she thought it was a yeast infection but thought it was weird that i didnt have any symptoms, so im thinking if the discharge is occurring again it is not a yeast infection as she thought. Also, the past few times I have had sex I may have not been wet enough so could that have contributed to irritation down there? Any thoughts as to why this keeps happening?
all women have some discharge which is perfectly normal and healthy. it could just be sperm as u say it happens the day after intercourse. i wouldnt worry as u have had it checked out and u arent itchy or smelling. if ur still concerned go back to ur gp again. hope this helped.
also yes being dry can cause irritation. lots of foreplay will help or a lubricating gel