Thick white discharge for many days after sex

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I recently had sex (protected and unprotected) a few days ago and i started having thick white discharge. There is a slight odor but i think I just need to wash. The discharge has been happening every day since. My period is irregular but i did have a weird period (browinsh pinkish for a week) on the 20th of last month. And I was on birth control a month before that. I've been having unprotected sex for about three years, trying for a baby. But my question is why am I having this discharge?
white discharge is the sperm coming out, it can stay in u for 5 to 7 days, brownish or pink could be "spotting" when implantation is happening, mayb ur pregnant
Thats what I figured but when it lasts for a few days or more though?
How often do you wash down there? You may have an infection?
if its clear dicharge like thick an sticky we white bits in it then u are ovulating,,  please dont be worried about any discharge this actually cleans are insides..
MUST READ:THIS IS IMPORTANT TO ALL WOMAN!
hi im 25y/o..last year 2012 of dec,me and my husband had sex,we didnt use any contraceptive bcos we want to have baby,jan 2013 i had a white sticky and badsmell spot that comes to my vagina,me and my husband think that i should make cleans inside so i drnk a lot of water,eating healthy food like vegetable and fruits,but stil coming the white sticky and badodor spot, feb 2013 my abdomen start to feel pain, feb6 me and my husband decide to go doctor after 2m, but feb7 we didnt expct 10pm i cannot take the pain and so i cnt walk he and his friend take me fast to hospital and tell what happen,after a few minutes the doctor talk to my husband and tell i need to go underoperation,bcos im 2months pregnant but the baby didnt go inside the tube and so they need to remove also my right fallopian tube has been removed bcos the baby already blasts and my tube has been damaged..thats why the reason why i got a white and sticky fishy smell come to my vagina.. So girls if u thnk something u feel diff,u should consult a doctor..