Thick white vaginal discharge?
I am currently out of the country and wont be able to see my gyno till nov. My husband and I are trying to conceive, we  have been together 3 years, same partner for 3 years. Well, the past few months I have been getting thick white vaginal discharge, no smell or irritation ( other then it being there in large amounts sometimes which irritates a bit, I wash it off and I'm fine) First I thought it was ovulation, but its not egg white like, its milky white, and here is the worst part, it irritates my husband, he gets little red dots on the head of his penis, like something pricked him. Yesterday he woke up with white stuff all over it, I gave him yeast infection cream. What could this be? we battle with it every month I am really scared its been going on for 3-4 months. We also keep trying to conceive and nothing, for the past year.This white discharge is really worrying me, no smell,itch or anything, it irritates him more, even if its not there, sometimes soon as we have intercourse he gets those little dots. :( Help
Hi there.  Well, while it is not the usual pattern----  it very well could be bacterial in nature.  and a bacterial vaginal issue can go back and forth between partners.  I wish you could get into the doctor sooner.  I'm sure you could probably get an appointment and couldn't you make it into the doctor during the month of Oct??  I'd sure try.  good luck
The thick vaginal discharge is most likely to be due to yeast infection or candidiasis. Since your husband gets red small sores after sex, it is most likely to be due to transfer of yeast infection. The best tests involved in the diagnosis of candida are scrapping or swab examination of the scrapings after KOH mounting.The other test that can be done is fungal culture of the scrapings from the tongue of the vaginal swabs.
Try to avoid wearing tight underwear and pants.  Wear cotton underwear as much as possible and maintain proper hygiene.  You can use antifungal pessaries. Your husband may also need topical antifungal treatment.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I'm kokila, my scan report is uterus 3.41*0.95*1.90 cms = 3.24 ml Is it normal or any problem with this size