This is my first time posting and I really need help
I'm sorry this is my first time doing this so sorry if I am bad at this. Anyways, I'm a teenager and I am honestly pretty freaked out about this. The upper right side of my labia minora is swollen, and it sort of un-swells up and then swells up again if bothered in anyway. This just happened today and I'm, as noted before, freaked out.
It doesn't hurt, but it douse get really red when it swells up. What should I do or do you have any idea what might have happened or anything really. I believe I know how it happened, I just don't know what happened. Sorry if I put it under the wrong tags, first time posting on here.
This swelling of labia minora may be due to trauma, allergy, contact dermatitis or an underlying cyst. You should also maintain hygiene and try to keep the area clean. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid deodorant / cosmetics. You can also use a barrier cream with zinc oxide paste applied directly to wet skin after bathing.

If the symptoms persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.