Three day menstration four days earlier than expected.
My periods have usually started on the 26th thru 28th day of each cycle.  I have not taken any birth control for at least for 8 years.  This month my period started 4 days earlier, the first day was light bleeding, the second day moderate not enough to soil the pad in a 24 hour day and the third day started off moderate and today it is almost nothing.  I usually will have moderate flows for two days solid and the whole period last 4-5 days before i see nothing on the pad.  My question is;  Is this normal, to have such a early wierd short period? How does that affect ovulation?  My husband and trying to get pregnant.
It sounds like you're experiencing implantation bleeding which means you are probably pregnant!  Have you tried taking a test?
I know this is a late respone, but I appreciate your comments.  I work a really odd schedule.  I failed to mention that I already have two children 18yrs. and 5yrs ( I know that is crazy) and I'm 39.  I will more than likely will take pg test, if this month i miss my period.