Tight chest feeling..
im only 19, and i eat normal and im not overweight. a few months ago i was told i had acid reflux but i dont think this is the same thing. well last night i woke up at 4am and icould not fall back asleep my chest felt really tight and i could breathe but it ws hard for me to fully catch my breathe. about 3 times i got really dizzy but it only lasted a few seconds and on my neck kinda felt like a slight cramp.. today i dont feel as bad but im still having tightness on my chest. what do you think this could be?
Acid reflux is very serious. It can make your chest hurt, even make you feel that you are having a heart attack. It is urgent that you go to the dr. They can check you out for other things that the symptoms could come from to eliminate causes. If you are not taking medication for your acid reflux, I urge you to go to a gastronologist asap if you haven't already, or the dr that diagnosed you. You need to be on medication. Your age, what you eat, and your weight, can have no affect of the cause, though what you eat can make it worse, and weight is a factor to everything, except my grand daughter was born with it, my son, me, and my mother have all been affected with it.

Do not ignore this, as it can cause cancer of the esophogus, of which I have been told there is no cure. My mother died from it.