Time to get a second opinion or what to do?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I recently went to a doctor over Uterine Prolapse concerns as well as other health issues. I have been feeling dizzy, light headed, and very sick feeling. I told the doctor that I feel like my hormones are out of whack and asked what I could do about it as well as bringing up what I feel like was a uterine prolapse.
He looked and felt around down there and said I did have some extra tissue growth. He asked me again what I was seeing when I self examined. He said it sounds like it could be Uterine Prolapse, but I'm not an OB. You will need to check with your OB about this. Well, right now I don't have one and he didn't refer me to any either. He said get back with me when you talk to an OB and we will go from there. He mentioned I might have PCOS and defiantly having hormonal problems. Before I left his office I got really sick and light headed and had to lay down for a few minutes right in the middle of him talking to me about seeing an OB. He didn't even seem to see this as a concern and left the room telling me when I come around to get dressed and he will see me out the office.

I got my blood work back and tests and everything was good except for my cholesterol. I'm working on what the nurse told me to do now fish oil and low fat diet, but that doesn't help with the other problems. I can't find an OB since I have no insurance and can not find a sliding scale OB clinic. I heard uterine prolapse could be caused by hormones and my hormones are really messed up right now. Shouldn't he have at least referred me to someone to get checked an xray or something or tried to put me on hormone medicine?  I finally get to a doctor and now I'm back at the beginning again.
KTowne commented on KeeLolo's status
18 mins ago
KTowne commented on photo
19 mins ago
NimdaAilil Why is it so cold? It's alr... Comment
27 mins ago
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals