Tiny Bumps on Labia

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Tiny Bumps on Labia

I recently noticed small bumps on my labia minora.  They're very tiny, and there's a larger area of them on the right side than the left.  The bumps look almost like swollen tastebuds that I've had on my tongue in the past and are the same color as the rest of my labia minora.  They're slightly itchy, and I'm stupid and decided to pop one of them - there was no pus, only blood.  Does anyone have a clue as to what this is?  Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated...thanks.
I have the same problem.mine are itchy and it burns when i urinate...i also popped one and blood came out.
Avatar n tn
I have the same problem aswell, any clue what it is?
Avatar n tn
You need to have that checked out. Sounds like Herpes to me.
Avatar n tn
Did you ever get checked out and find out what the bumps were?
Avatar n tn
I have the same thing, bumps that look like swollen taste bumps. It doesn't itch or burn and I only noticed them one day after exercising. I had sweat and the libia rubbed againt the workout pants. Yours could be the same from getting to moist and the skin rubbing on something, clothing, skin, even condoms. But you should definitely see a doctor just to be safe.
Avatar n tn
If you leave them do they go away? I am genuinly curious because I ride my horse alot so there is alot of friction and sweat so could that be it? I am really really scared! I'm not sexually active so what do I do? HELP!
Avatar n tn
it may be Fordyce Spots
Avatar n tn
Yea, its most likely fordyce spots. the images i saw online did not look like mine. but your descriptions do. mine are more like tastebuds. they scared me because they looked warty and appeared out of no where. i saw my gyno today and he said it was totally normal.  they are on both sides and feel very rough.
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
aiyanas_momma commented on photo
Sep 25
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals