Tiny hard white bumps between anus and vagina?
A few weeks ago I was scratching an itch by my anus and found 3 whitehead-looking bumps on my perineum (between vagina and anus) and another 2 very close to my anal hole. I ruled it out as skin irritation due to my recent and increased gym activity causing more sweating or figured it was from shaving since I had in fact shaved that day. It lingered in the back of my head for a couple of weeks.

I noticed they had not gone away nor changed for better or worse. I took a few pictures and showed my mother to get her in take on it. She told me it had to be from shaving and advised me to leave it alone, not shave there anymore etc. I left them alone for a week. They still itched, and now I have a newer one developing closer to my vaginal hole.

They look like raise pieces of skin. They're hard, flesh colored, and itch. I want nothing more than to scratch them off, but it doesn't help to scratch. It just makes them hurt. The cluster of 3 seems to have increased to 4 or 5. The one by my anus has stayed the same. The one closer to my vagina hurts. They do not look like warts or herpes in comparison to the pictures I have found online. But who knows...anyone else experiencing the same thing?

People who are going to tell me to go to the doctor: I am on Tuesday.
These white bumps can be irritated hair follicles, small cysts or HPV warts. Diagnosis of genital warts is usually clinical, made by visual inspection. Genital warts can be confirmed by biopsy but sometimes we can use an enhancing technique called acetowhitening. This technique involves the application of 5% acetic acid solution to the area of suspicion for about 5-10 minutes. Infected areas will turn white.
You should wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. If the symptoms persist then get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

What was the diagnosis from your doctor please
Im experiencing the same thing, except no itching. My doctors apointment is in 2 weeks. What did your doctor tell you it was?
What did your doctor say? I too have same but no itchy.
Did anyone find out what this is? Mine do not itch either
Is it hemroides
I have also received this many times but I don't go to the doctor cause it comes and goes and doesn't worry me much but should I be worried about it ?
I just got checked for this and it is HPV. I would get checked anyways but these symptoms will come and go.
am a black girl. i see something like tiny rush between my virgina and anus, not or anything but it seems to be spreading. please i want to know what it os and how to treat it.
I have a cut like buy my vagina hole and its white inside and I dunno if it's a blister below my vagina it only hurt for two day it still there but they didn't leak fluid or scab over what could it be