Aa
A
A
Close
Tiny white bumps in vagina - help?
About two months ago i noticed alot of very tiny white bumps on the inside (mostly the top part) of my vagina, along with white discharge. I went to the sexual health clinic and the only thing they tested me for was herpes, which came back negative. So I went to my doctor who who said it was normal, and gave me Flagysilyn(or something like that) for a bacterial infection. Since the doctor told me everything was normal, I had sex, but bled alot afterward. It's also painful to wear a tampon. I went to a gyno too, and she said everything is normal. It's been two months and the bumps are still there, but they do not itch or burn. It also doesn't burn when I pee. I know something is wrong and i'm getting extremely frustrated because no one seems to be taking this seriously. I'm afraid of becoming infertile, or having an STD. Does ANYONE know what this could be?
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I have tiny white bumps around my vaginal hole and a little on the lips of my vagina. It do not itch or burn im just scared i dont think its herpes! Someone help so scared and im pregnant!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hello I have the same thing.I had never had the bumps.with the white dacharge.I went to the doctor n he tested.me for.gonnaria n culture bacterial test but it was negative if u guys have some more info bout this plaza post.it thanx
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
did u found out what it was ???
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
i tried a tampon for the first time wondering if allergic and changed my softner been with my partner for a year now and no one else i recently had thrush and uti symptoms and felt lumps on the inside of my vagina looked and they look white or skin coloured saw the doctor he gave me an aplicator for internal thrush but said come back for sti/std checks worried that my partner has no symptoms and will accuse me of cheating
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank
KTowne, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
21 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank